Sunday, September 19, 2010

Shop For Bratz Movie Stars Funky Fashion Makeover Body Sasha


Over All Rating Reviews :
I would never order anything else from Firefly Buys, as they have quoted to me over the phone that they do not care how innacurately Amazon posts descriptions of their items, it is not their responsibility. Whatever. I received this doll expecting it to be much smaller because the description says the doll measures 12 inches tall. Well it does not. For that matter, the doll doesn't even stand, but you won't find that little detail in the description either, at least not for the Sasha doll. Of coure this means that in order to return it I have to pay for shipping AGAIN, thus paying more for shipping than I paid for the doll. Since this is their idea of customer service, they can keep their merchandise because I would never buy from them again and I would not recommend them to anyone.
Get more detail about Bratz Movie Stars Funky Fashion Makeover Body Sasha.


!1! Number 1 Tuxedo !: Lcd Tv Get It Now







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。